Read Aloha, Baby! by Ann Omasta Free Online
Book Title: Aloha, Baby!|
The author of the book: Ann Omasta
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 938 KB
Edition: Amazon Digital Services, Inc
Date of issue: December 17th 2015
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Read full description of the books Aloha, Baby!:Being pregnant and alone is not a situation Leilani Kehele thought she would ever be facing. Nevertheless, that is exactly how she finds herself in Aloha, Baby! Feeling like a disappointment to her family, Lani turns to her two handsome and loyal best friends, Kai and Honi, for advice. In an attempt to arrange the best possible outcome for this challenging scenario, the three hatch a plan to give Lani's baby a father. Will it work? Will Lani and her baby be able to find their happily ever after ending? Escape into the enchanting Hawaiian islands with Leilani, Kai, and Honi by reading this heartwarming tale of friendship, love, and triumph after heartbreak.
This novella is part of The Escape Series, which includes the Kindle Scout winning book, Getting Lei'd. The books in this series are standalone novels that do not have cliffhanger endings. They share characters, but are designed so they can be read in any order.
E-book Categories: Contemporary Romance Fiction, Women's Romance Fiction, Romantic Novella, Romance Books for Kindle, Romance Reads, Romantic Love Stories, Romance Series, Romance Humor, Romantic Comedy, Rom Com, Romance Humorous, Hawaii Fiction, Island Romance, Chick Lit, Beach Reads.
Read information about the authorAnn Omasta is a USA Today Bestselling and Kindle Scout Winning author.
** She would LOVE to send you a free novella ~ Aloha, Baby!
Here is a Top 10 list from Ann about her likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain.
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Add a comment to Aloha, Baby!
Read EBOOK Aloha, Baby! by Ann Omasta Online free
|Download Aloha, Baby! PDF:||aloha-baby.pdf|